Looper Equipment Price Tracker
Want to figure out the best price you can get on a loop pedal? Don’t buy looper equipment unless you know you are getting a good deal! You want to make sure that you are getting the best deals online for the product/s you want so you are not paying over the odds.
type ctrl-F to search for the looper you are interested in
This equipment is usually available for a range of prices. The price tracker is here to help you make sure you’re not overpaying. It is updated periodically or when a price change is found. All pricing is in US dollars. We categorize the looper equipment as described here.
Click below to see the full size images and scroll down to see historical:
December 2015 Updates:
Full compact looper price tracker:
November 2015 Updates:
March 2013 Updates:
– Type 1 Basic looper pedal:
- TC Ditto has officially been released and the MSRP is lower than any other type 1 looper. This is expected to be a market leader very soon.
- Original JamMan Solo is now going for as low as $99, likely due to pressure from TC Ditto and popularity of Solo XT. Likely that DigiTech will need to discontinue the JamMan Solo soon.
- BOSS RC-3 new unit pricing has not decreased, even though we expected it to. The used unit pricing has declined, however. We expect BOSS to evaluate over the next quarter and make adjustments.
– Type 2 Looper pedal with added effects or parallel loops:
- Price pressure observed on the high price point for the Line 6 JM4 and the Vox VLL1 Lil’ Looper.
- Tracking initiated on EHX 45000, highest MSRP of all type 2 loopers
- No other significant changes
– Type 3 Looper pedal with audio interface to DAW and other extras
- Price pressure on BOSS RC-300 high price point
– Type 4 Effects pedal with looper functionality
- no updates
– Type 5) Discontinued looper Pedal
- no updates
– Type 6) Looper pedal accessory
- no updates
January 2013 Updates:
– Initiated tracking on six categories of loop pedal equipment
Type 1) Basic looper pedal
Type 2) Looper pedal with added effects or parallel loops
Type 3) Looper pedal with audio interface to DAW and other extras
Type 4) Effects pedal with looper functionality
Type 5) Discontinued looper Pedal
Type 6) Looper pedal accessory
- Used type 3 loopers were not available
- Type 4 loopers are discounted compared to type 2
- Type 5 loopers still sell at the same used price as type 2 and 4, despite being discontinued
- Looper accessories (type 6) are deeply discounted when used